- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.
This was probably the most marvelous thing ever,
We had to wake up really early to go get ready for a photo shoot, video shoot, and interview. Victoria secret fashion show I’d say, it was all about glamour (my favourite.). Our lunch was amazing.
After all that I went back to the room for about an hour and then I went to visit the Golden glamour goddesses, who set me up with a new pair of lashes and bronzed new me! 🙂
Went to bed pretty late but it was all worth
Day 1 was totally awesome, woke up drove to Winnipeg, and caught my 9am flight. I was tired but all the excitement and joy was what got me throughout the day, I was so excited to meet everyone, especially my homemate who is hazel!
I saw so many beautiful faces, I just wanted to meet everyone and I was so excited that there were now my paegent sisters! We met some of our sponsers here such as, golden glam goddesses, motives high-tec, and wright spa!!